Pignose Amplifier Demo (Strat and slide)

วันศุกร์ที่ 12 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553 § 0

Demoing a great little amp, a Pignose Legendary 7-100. I'm by no means a great slide player, as this video painfully shows, but I keep trying anyway , heh. So rather than looking to me as a role model, check out Duane Allman, Ry Cooder, and Sonny Landreth, the 3 best slide players ever, imo. For youtubers, you can't get better than bluesbrotha15 (I admit I steal licks from that guy a lot) and johntuggle. I also apologize for the sound quality and clipping, this was with my brothers crappy little Panasonic, but it's the best I could find. 2002 American Stratocaster .013-.056 D'Addario Strings Dunlop Plexiglass Slide In case someone asks, for the first part I had Ry Cooder's "Feelin' Bad Blues" in my head, from Crossroads. For the second part I was thinking a combination of Eric Clapton's version of Leroy Carr's "Blues Before Sunrise" off of From the Cradle, and The White Stripes' version of Robert Johnson's "Stop Breaking Down Blues" from their BBC Sessions (off of the B-Side Collection album).



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y11bUR5MMs&hl=en

Recommend : tourneau watches Croton Watches | Gold and Silver Watches antec truepower pignose amp

What's this?

You are currently reading Pignose Amplifier Demo (Strat and slide) at pignose amp.

meta

§ Leave a Reply