Pignose Ukulele Project - Part 5

วันเสาร์ที่ 3 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553 § 0

My good old Pignose finally died here due to the unaccustomed humidity and years of use. Though the electronics were gone, and lower cost replacements bought I wondered what to do with this classic old machine. I came up with the idea to gut the insides and make an electric ukulele out of it. While not the perfect medium, it looks amazing and sounds better than I ever dreamed. Not a wall-hanger by any means. I will experiment further and let you judge the final result... Video #5 More tinkering needed, but it already rocks my world! Hope you like it and I hope you make some nifty ukes to show me too!!!!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbYFg54tg3g&hl=en

fender amps

What's this?

You are currently reading Pignose Ukulele Project - Part 5 at pignose amp.

meta

§ Leave a Reply