Pignose Ukulele Project - Part 3

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 22 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553 § 0

My good old Pignose finally died here due to the unaccustomed humidity and years of use. Though the electronics were gone, and lower cost replacements bought I wondered what to do with this classic old machine. I came up with the idea to gut the insides and make an electric ukulele out of it. While not the perfect medium, it looks amazing and sounds better than I ever dreamed. Not a wall-hanger by any means. I will experiment further and let you judge the final result... Video #3 Almost there. Fretting, gluing, screwing and such done.....



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raZqDz0dWyI&hl=en

My Links : tourneau watches underwater camera housings

What's this?

You are currently reading Pignose Ukulele Project - Part 3 at pignose amp.

meta

§ Leave a Reply